TERMS & CONDITIONS
See below for our full terms & conditions..
• Our organisation is Wineaway Pty Ltd trading as Wineaway – ABN 56091845555.
• Due to Queensland licensing laws, non-storage clients are required to purchase a minimum of 12 bottles or, alternatively, sign up as a Wineaway client. By purchasing through our website, you agree to being signed up as a Wineaway client.
• Within these terms and conditions, ‘client’ refers to any new or existing Wineaway storage client and/or any new or existing purchaser of Wineaway stock and/or products.
• It is illegal in Australia to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 years. By accepting our terms and conditions during the checkout process, the client confirms that they are a) above the legal drinking age in their country of residence and b) not providing alcohol to anyone below the legal drinking age in their country of residence.
• Wineaway requires that someone of legal drinking age be present to sign for deliveries or collections containing alcohol. By accepting our terms and conditions, the client acknowledges responsibility for ensuring this occurs.
• Wineaway reserves the right to cancel any order placed through our website. In the rare event that this should happen, Wineaway will notify the client via the contact information provided to arrange refund. If refund cannot be made via the original method received, Wineaway will communicate with the client to arrange an alternative refund method.
• All orders are subject to stock availability. Wineaway endeavours to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information possible on our website. Where the goods are not available, you will be notified of this by Wineaway as soon as possible
• Information on our website is subject to change without notice.
• For correct vintage, always refer to the wine descriptors on our website rather than any label images provided therein.
• Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched. All payments are to be made through our online payment system, unless otherwise agreed to by Wineaway staff.
• GST is included in all pricing listed on our website, unless stated otherwise.
• No material from our website can be reproduced without direct permission from Wineaway.
• Refunds may be available in certain instances where the product purchased has arrived faulty or not as described. Please contact Wineaway directly to discuss the possibility of a refund on your purchase, within 72 hours of receipt of goods. However, please note that evidence must be provided to Wineaway: Where possible, wine must be returned to Wineaway ¾ full for inspection and, again where possible, with the original cork.
• Wineaway will co-operate with any relevant authorities to prosecute any fraud which may occur through our website.
• The Wineaway newsletter is an optional subscribe-in. Should you no longer wish to subscribe, please use this unsubscribe link. It is the client’s responsibility to update any contact information required for newsletter subscription. Wineaway endeavours to keep the newsletter subscription list as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If Wineaway consistently receives delivery-failure messages, the corresponding subscribers will be unsubscribed by Wineaway.
• Storage client terms and conditions can be found on our website’s Storage page, by accessing the New Storage Agreement attachment.
• To ensure secure transmission of credit card details, Wineaway uses a fully secure third party payment gateway to store and process credit card information.